Saturday 5 April 2014

REVIEW | SUKIN REVITALISING FACIAL SCRUB – PARABEN AND SULPHATE FREE

REVIEW |  SUKIN REVITALISING FACIAL SCRUB – PARABEN AND SULPHATE FREE

Sukin is an Australian skincare brand that is distributed also in New Zealand, but for those of you who don’t live in these places it can be purchased online too! Sukin retails for about $12.99 (NZ) which is an affordable price and especially worth it for the phenomenal job it does!


This skincare brand is awesome for those of you with extremely sensitive skin. I have tried every drugstore skincare brand and nothing works for me. It either further creates dryness or produces bumps and itchiness on my face, which is not ideal! So for those of you like me who want to look after their skin despite the numerous times you have bought skincare products and they just don’t work, this is the skincare brand for you! We all want a perfect canvas to work on, and have beautiful glowing soft skin! 



Not only is there the benefit of Sukin actually working to help dryness and exfoliate our skin, but they also use natural ingredients. Bamboo, Walnut, Rose Hip, Vitamin E and Tangerine are just some of the natural ingredients used in this facial scrub. So this brand is ideal to use if you actually want to know what nutrients your putting into your skin! Not only this but it maintains many benefits!

Pros
No Sulphates
No Synthetic Fragrances
No Animal derivatives
No Harsh Detergents
No Parabens
100% Vegan
No Animal Testing

Application and Usage


I generally use this 3-4 times a week depending on how dry I feel my face is. I apply it before I shower onto a makeup free face with nothing but the product – so no added water - and exfoliate in circular motions all over my face until there are just little beads left over (these are actually bamboo and ground walnut shells – see below in photo). I also like to apply this product around my neck area and back of the neck as these areas get so so dry for me! I then use warm water in the shower to wash off the Sukin facial scrub. Once I get out of the shower my face instantly feels so soft (aloe vera, rose hip and chamomile do this) and hydrated and full of life! I can confidently and without a doubt say this is the best exfoliator I have ever used, and have been using for around 2 years!



Till next time beauties
Follow me if you want to be posted about my daily updates as I post everyday something new and fresh!

Laeken x 

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way shape or form being paid to do these reviews, these are all just my honest opinions :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥