Tuesday 8 April 2014

REVIEW | NYX MATTE PURE RED LIPSTICK

Hi lovelys,

REVIEW | NYX MATTE PURE RED LIPSTICK

So I recently went on beautybliss.com and purchased this amazing lipstick I had to review and share with you girls!

The colour is gorgeous. It is so matte and pigmented, at first I could not stop looking in the mirror to stare at this beautiful gorgeous red! This lipstick also has great lasting power. Im not sure how it is if you eat with it on however! It doesn't bleed but I did line my lips with a random red liner to produce a more sharper and fuller look to my lips <3 I would definitely recommend this beautiful lipstick!







Pros:
So so so pigmented, its unbelievable
Glides on amazingly
Makes those lips POP and really brings your eye colour out if you have blue or green!
Long Lasting Power

Cons:
Smells a little bit like crayon, but nothing significantly bad, just no floral smell or anything like that!
I did notice later on throughout the day the colour did settle in the fine lines of my lips and started to make my lips feel a little bit dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥