Thursday 10 April 2014

REVIEW | FIRST IMPRESSION | Sleek True Colour Lipstick Mystic (783)

REVIEW | FIRST IMPRESSION | Sleek True Colour Lipstick Mystic (783)

Hi Beauties !

Today I am reviewing another lipstick, Sleek True Colour Lipstick Mystic (783) which i purchased off BeautyBliss !

At first glance I was a little disappointed with how small the lipstick is, it definitely would not last long and the packaging is nothing to rave about, which is a shame because us beauty fanatics love gorgeous packaged lipsticks to add to our collection!

This lipstick is extremely pigmented and vibrant, sort of a fuscia, which is great but I noticed when I applied it to my lips it definitely does not go on smoothly and its a bit chalky. I could feel the friction when I applied it. However, once its on it is a beautiful colour and definitely complements blue/green eyes and creates a bold look! It does have lasting power, however I noticed within a couple of hours the lipstick started to bleed and gathered in the creases of my lips. Therefore, you would need a lip liner thats for sure!


Pros:
Bold, Vibrant Colour
VERY pigmented
Complements fair complexions
So so so beautiful!

Cons:
Drys out your lips considerably, especially if you wear this all day
Not smooth to apply
Bleeds if you don't use a lip liner
Gathers in the lines of your lips
Creates flaking of dry skin on lips

HOWEVER, bear in mind I do have a dry skin type and so this may be just perfect for you if you have smooth beautiful lips to begin with! <3








Below are two pictures below of my lips taken when I first applied the lipstick and then 2 hours after. You can see in the second picture the lipstick has bled and concentrated in the lines of my lips!



Anyway… here is an overall look for you beauties, so overall it does create a lovely bold look, so I would recommend this lipstick IF you have a lipliner and IF you don't mind your lips feeling like they have lipstick on as it is definitely not unnoticeably felt. 



Till next time beauties
Laeken x
Please like this if you found it useful or comment below with any questions for feedback <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥