Saturday 12 April 2014

E.L.F Mineral Face Primer

Hii Lovely Beauitiees,

I picked up the e.l.f mineral face primer from beauty bliss the other day and have been trialling it out this week so I can review it for you girls!

So, I use about small squirt of this stuff, applying it to my face before foundation. Honestly, I'm not all that happy about this primer sadly ): ! When I applied it, it was quite slippery instead of gliding on in a silky manner so I can imagine this primer would definitely not be liked by those with oily combination skin! Never the less, it didn't shrink my pores and they were still visible after I had used this. Although this primer doesn't claim to shrink pores, most primers I have had do!

When I applied my foundation after putting the foundation on, it legit slides on making my foundation feel quite runny, when in fact it already is a liquidy formula!

It also claims to fill in fine lines and the lines on my forehead are definitely still visible.

So all in all, this primer really doesn't do it for me.Whether I had a dud formula or they are all the same, it definitely is not for me!

Pros:
Comes with a pump
Paraben Free
It may fill in small lines, I don't know whether my skin was having a good day and was less dry or this did indeed help, so Ill get back to this and let you know sometime! :)

Cons:
Very slippery consistency
makes my foundation rather runny
doesn't disguise pores
I wouldn't say that my foundation lasts any longer with it being on ):







Till next time beauties, please comment below any ideas for me, because I am struggling a little bit! or anything you would like reviewing ! :) Have a lovely day and comment below your favourite primer because Id love to find a great one, especially for dry skin and paraben free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥