Sunday 13 April 2014

Hi Beauties, ideas!?! and upcoming reviews!?!

Hiii my beauty fanatics!

I have some upcoming posts on glitter nail designing with some awesome cheap nail polishes along with some beautiful sparkly eyeshadow compacts that retail at $2.50! So tomorrow ill be trying these out to see if they are the real deal, so keep an eye out! 




I'll be posting my nail look later tonight which would be fab for those going into summer, unfortunately New Zealand is going into Winter soon ):

I'd also love if you could comment below if you would like me to do any dailylooks to mesh my blog up a little bit or any other ideas! I've also just recently purchased Wicked LimeCrime and thesleek i-divine oh so special, so if you would like me to review them, do swatches and how they look on my faceee, give this post a lovely like! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥