Sunday 13 April 2014

Lets go Dancing in Glitter Sparkles CR Nail Polish DUO with #106 #01

Hi Beauties!

So as you all know I switch my nail polish up quite a bit trying different duos and combinations of glitter nail polish on opaque nail polish! So even if you don't have this brand in your country you can easily recreate this look! I purchased these nail polishes at the 1-8 mart, but I'm sure any dollar store by you would stock them! These retailed at $2.00!

Surprisingly this nail polish dries so quickly, and doesn't go all gunky like a lot of other cheap nail polishes or apply in a gluey like manner. It goes on really smoothly !


If you want to achieve this look, keep reading!

So first I used 3 coats of #100 to achieve an opaque look. If you have a more expensive nail polish you probably will only need one coat. This is a lilac - pink/silvery hue!




I then used #01 CR nail polish to add a touch of glitter specs of pink, limes and yellows which look beautiful in the sun or in artificial light when the glitter specs reflect the light! These specs don't stick out at all, so don't catch on anything! The picture to the left below the main one is in artificial lighting!




Till next time beauties! Laeken x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥