Monday 21 April 2014

WICKED LIMECRIME VELVENTINE DUO with E.L.F Lip Definer and Rimmel Lip Liner

Helllooo my beautiful people!

So as you know I was on the hunt for a lipliner to match (or close to) my amazing wicked lime crime velventine so I could apply this stuff sharply and defined and get a gorgeous full long lasting lip!

I purchase the rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner in 071 Cherry Kiss. As you guys know wicked is a burgundy red/cherry and plum colour!

Duo:

Limecrime Velventine Wicked
E.l.f professional lip defining brush (really hard pointed so perfect for the precision needed for defined sharp looking lips)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 071 Cherry Kiss

Application:

Line your lips with the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 071 Cherry Kiss! Then use your lip defining brush and dip that onto the end of the lime crime velventine lip stain and apply it too your lips! Its that easy! You could also use the definer to go around the edges of your lip following the line you have created with the Rimmel London Lip Liner!!




And… heres a swatch for you guys! The line is the liner and the smudge is the lip stain! They don't to totally look exact in the photo but in real life they are pretty much the same, the liner has a slight tinge of purple but this would mesh into the lip stain really easy!



Till next time beauties! 
Laeken x

Remember to follow me on blog lovin! It will make my day ! and also comment below any feedback or questions as I would love to talk with you guys! XXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥