Sunday 6 April 2014

Review | Beauty Fav | Batiste Dry Shampoo (Floral and Flirty Blush)

Review | Beauty Fav | Batiste Dry Shampoo (Floral and Flirty Blush)

I have a love love love relationship with this product! It is amazing. Batiste Dry Shampoo claims to be suitable for all hair types! The packaging is beautiful with pink floral accents!

How does the product work?

The product works to absorb any extra oil/grease in your roots in between washes.

I’ll also share you in on a little secret! Because this product has a white cast it is awesome for those of you with ashy blonde hair like me! Just apply the spray to your roots and your regrowth blends in with your blonde hair its amazing.



Application/Usage
I apply this dry shampoo to my hair probably around 2 times a week in between washes. After shaking the bottle, I apply this product to the parting of my hair and then massage the product into my parting with my fingertips; I then buff it into my hair strands and brush my hair after this!

Pros:
Keeps the hair volumized, soft, beautiful and fresh
Makes your roots so much blonder
So much product in a 200ml bottle, it lasts forever
Smells great (floral one that I use), there is a tropical one which I wasn’t too phased on with the smell
The best dry shampoo I have ever used
You could get a way with washing your hair once a week if you use this product, that’s how revitalizing and fresh it makes your hair feel and look
Refreshes your hair instantly, like the shampoo claims!

Cons:
Brunette babes out there probably wouldn’t appreciate the white cast it does create, but I have heard there is a suitable Batiste Dry Shampoo designed for brunettes!
Applying too much of this product does create a powdery residue

The product can be quite overpowering and really easy to inhale it, so I generally spray it and then move around the room until it disappears and leave my windows open.

Till next time Beautieees, Laeken x 

Be sure to follow me for updates and comment with any feedback or questions! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥