Sunday 6 April 2014

April Loving | Avon Sprinkle Nails | Avon Nailwear Pro+

Hi Beauties!

Just thought I'd share my current April Fav Nail polish at the moment! I change my nail polish up quite a bit and just recently purchased this Avon product! I have nothing more to say than its just amaaazzing! I apply two coats to get a rich deep cherry accent (P217 Midnight Plum) and then dip one fingernail on each hand gently into Avon's Sprinkle Nails to get this gorgeous bead effect which compliments the deep purple plum nail polish! I don't even need a top coat with this polish, its a beaut! Its safe to say I am in loveeeee x

I also received a free nail enamel remove which I have yet to try! Here are some pictures of my current April Loving product, perfecto for the Autumn season in New Zealand!






Till next time beauties x Laeken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥