Tuesday 8 April 2014

Perfect Duo | E.L.F Warm Bronzer | E.L.F Highlighter

Perfect Duo | E.L.F Warm Bronzer | E.L.F Highlighter

Hiii Beauties x!
So today I thought I'd share 2 products that I use to produce a beautiful glow on my face! 

E.L.F Warm Bronzer - I swirl my brush over all four of these hues to contour my face, giving my cheeks a warm accent.
E.L.F Highlighter - I dot this product down the top of each cheekbone and then gently pat it into the skin to give a shimmering effect. 

As you can see below the effect is really natural, and I took this photo in front of natural lighting and you can notice how the light really balances off my face when it hits these areas. I also apply the bronzer to the temples of my face and the highlighter down the centre of my nose and middle of the forehead so the natural lighting hits my face in all the right places! 

What makes this duo even better is that it has amazing lasting power! It lasts all day for me which is great :)

you can also use each of the four colours for highlighting (vanilla colour), 2 blushes on the right and the bronzer of the top left if you wish, which is so fab! The price is also awesome retailing for around $5. They are reasonably pigmented but not greatly concentrated to the point where you have to be careful how gentle you are with the amount you apply!]

Pros:
Great for fair light skin
Subtle and natural glow
Cheap
Portable

Cons:
Too subtle for darker skin tones







Bronzer Palate from left, down, right down. The colours do not appear very pigmented but they combine to create a gorgeous glow.


Highligher


Highlighter blended on the lower part (other deeper colour is a swatch) creating a gorgeous shine ! 

Till next time beauties 
Laeken x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away my lovelys♥